Monday, April 30, 2012

Host at Home - New Digs

Miss me?

Okay, I know the answer is probably "no," since I was only offline for two days, and one of them was Sunday when both RHONJ and Tough Love are on, but regardless, I'm back.

I was moving, which is probably the worst thing you can do to a person. Seriously, the worst.

But you know how they say that after you give birth, your body does something to make you forget how terrible it was? I think it's the same for moving - the joy of being in a new house and filling up a new fridge almost - almost - erase the pain of the move that was.

I had substantial help in my down-the-street relocation, but it was enough to let me know that I am never, never doing that again.

The new Host Home is still in Bucktown on a true quiet, tree-lined street. The four-room one bedroom (plus - wait for it - a yard) leaves plenty of space to fill with friends, family and the many faces I've yet to meet.

This ain't no decorating blog (as you'll see), but please enjoy this tour of the new house where I'll be hosting parties, movie nights and family dinners, or as most people say, where the magic happens.

Office Space: 





If you're looking for me, I'll be here: 






Or here:







3 comments:

  1. You moved THIS WEEKEND and your apartment already looks like this? Not cool, overachiever, not cool at all. In all seriousness, congratulations on your adorable place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the before look and have to say I am shocked at the metamorphosis. Stunned. Suffering disbelief. What have you done with my daughter?

    ReplyDelete