With April here and wedding season upon us, it's almost time to don our silk taffeta and get ready for the garden parties.
I'll be throwing two showers this summer (one with my family, one for a family member), and can't wait to get started. Though we're still in the planning phase, I've been preparing inspiration collections to frame the occasions. These pictures, mostly from Pinterest, are my starting point for a June wedding shower that my mom, sister and I are hosting. I'll be sure to show you how it ends up.
![]() |
| Table settings are all about pretty pinks with white accents |
![]() |
I really hate shower games, but as they go, this one seems pretty fun. |
![]() |
| Again, as shower games go, this one seems almost harmless (we did this at my sister's shower) |
![]() |
| Lanterns and pink lemonade |
![]() |
| It's never too early to wear white - this lacy Delia's dress is a warm-up suit for the REAL white dress. |
![]() |
| There should always be something savory, but showers are all about dessert. |






No comments:
Post a Comment