I like Amazon. No big deal.
Okay, fine. I LOVE Amazon. I buy bathing suits, I buy books for my Kindle, I buy underwear and window boxes and Ted Baker dresses. I watch seasons one through five of Dawson's Creek on Amazon Prime. But I don't have a problem.
It's FINE.
Finding five things on Amazon that will help you entertain easily wasn't the hard part - oh no. Deciding which ones to feature? That's like Sophie's choice.
As if they didn't make entertaining easy enough by stocking every single product you could ever use, a Prime Membership will have it shipped to you in two days FO FREE. Saturday dinner party? Hey, you have until four o'clock today to get that sucker in the mail.
Happy shopping.
***This post not sponsored by Amazon.com.... unfortunately.
Cuisinart hand mixer
If you're aiming for Michelle Obama arms, stirring with a fork will be just fine.
But if you've given in to your bingo wings, get this Cuisinart mixer on the cheap. For $54.99, you can get this super-fly chrome version (save six bucks on the white version), which was on Gilt yesterday for not $54.99.
Eggs, frosting, cake batter, just about everything is better when you didn't have to use a bicep or tricep to make it.
K-Cup Sampler Pack
Dear, Santa...
May I please have a Keurig and these K-Cups to go with it?
Though I totally endorse drinking a whole pot of coffee on Sundays, one-cups during the week make life so much easier.
Plus, guests love the novelty factor of choosing their own flavor. ($28.49)
Landmann Big Sky Fire Pit
Do not, I repeat, do not have a fire on a wooden deck.
But if you are like me and have joined the ranks of People With Back Yards, this bonfire pit is the perfect welcome to the great outdoors.
Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter in the warmer states will be much more welcoming around this cozy campfire. ($127.46)
Fruit Infusion Pitcher
Sangria anyone?
Mod meets low maintenance in this easy-to-infuse pitcher for water, lemonade, Sangria or punch.
Plus, fruit gunk only gets on one part of the pitcher, not the whole thing. LIKE.
Make all your beverages berry nice this Summer with citrus, berries, ice cubes or herbs in the center spire of this perfect pitcher. ($18.00)
Martha Stewart Living
Whether you're stocking ideas for your next shin-dig, or stocking your bathroom with light-reading, this picture book for entertainers will be the gift that keeps on giving.
Amazon's magazine subscription program offers you dealer discounts without all the tiny papers stuffed in the pages.
Why wouldn't you do it?
Oh, also, for you perverts, they have other magazines.... OTHER magazines.
(Martha Stewart Living - $28.00 for one year)





No comments:
Post a Comment