Somewhere amidst waiting for winter, we skipped it altogether and headed straight for Summer. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but since Memorial Day, I've felt a little unprepared.
Summer comes and goes so fast. Between patios, parties, weddings and waves, it's the weekend again before you know it, then time to go back to work just when you really got into that romance novel.
This year, I'm excited to be hosting a bridal shower and a baby shower, attending a few weddings, and eating with friends (preferably outdoors) as many nights as possible. In addition to that, I'm working with a few local restaurants to bring you at-home entertaining tips from the pros (starting this week with Piccolo Sogno). But perhaps more than anything, I'm so excited to be taking two whole weeks of vacation, one at home and one at sea to catch up on gossip magazines, time with family and - obviously - my tan.
With the handy help of my kate spade calendar, I'm looking forward to a busy June full of friends and celebration! What are you planning?


No comments:
Post a Comment